Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Back to the Ruins

 
 
I had a rough night.  I had a migraine all night and didn't get any sleep.   So this morning I just walked back to the abandoned resort and took some pictures.     


 I have no idea what kind of a bug this is it was about 3 inches long.
 
 
And this was an egg sack on the beach it was about 1 inch.
 

Hard to believe this exercise bike wasn't looted.
 

 
I came across this place where some guy is living I walked right in on him   .He wouldnt let me take his picture he said he was the security but didnt tell me to leave. And he had a pile of copper wire in his room that he had ripped out of the walls
 

Another toilet seat in Mexico.
 


I saw 3 of these guys.
 


 
The only one using the pool
 

 
Kept picking something out of the pool   It looked like seeds.
 

 


4 comments:

  1. Hi
    It certainly is some species of preying mantis. No idea which one though. Did you find it in a forested sandy area? Very cool how it's mimicking what appears to be a dead leaf. Merry Christmas.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try again, with correct spelling and punctuation.

    Another fine and interesting blog from Gerry, next door. I really should wander down there, although it might be inhabited by Holiday transients until mid-January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the picture of Paul & Helen on the beach but couldn't comment on their blog, so please tell them for us.
    rvdave from Niagara Falls

    ReplyDelete