Thursday, December 8, 2011

Laundry day






Brenda got up and went down and started laundry right away   .It was like she was all gung ho.





This is a VW van parked next to us.It has been around the world.From Alaska to Argentina from the tip of Africa to all of Europe and even Asia.It's a 1974 I didn't ask how many miles are on it.


This is my sun glass store they bring the store right to you.  Brenda did a number on my glasses so I had to make a deal with this guy, 100 pesos Funny how they started at 350 pesos then they had the daily discount.




.
This is the lowest tide we have seen since we got here I didn't even know there were rocks here.   They surf over these ever day.
They have been setting up all day next to us, someone said it was going to be a wedding.    Look at the size of that pinata!!!   The drummer has been practising for hours he is going to be wore out before the party starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment