Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crystal Beach

I left Gerry in Sayulita this morning with the beginnings of a migraine.  He was going to accompany me to Puerto Vallarta to see me off, but we were worried he would end up with a full fledged migraine.    I'm guessing his migraine set in with a vengeance or he would have blogged today.

I just arrived safely in Crystal Beach.  My son picked me up at the airport and the 1 1/2 drive home went by fast.   I could have kept talking with him for hours, but it is after midnight and time to get reacquainted with my bed.

It's been a long and uneventful day, starting with a 1 hour bus ride from Sayulita to Puerto Vallarta.   There was no one in front of me at the airport, so I breezed right through.   There was no one in the seat beside me on the plane, so I was quite comfortable too.

I have a Nexus card, so I was through customs and waiting for my luggage before the luggage was loaded onto the conveyor belt.   I had just enough time to send Gerry an email, update my facebook and use the ladies room, then the luggage came out and mine was the second bag.  I grabbed it and was out of the airport before I saw a single person from my flight in the baggage area.     That Nexus card was one of the best $80 I have ever spent.

Well, it's time for me to call it a day....I sure hope Gerry is feeling better tomorrow...he hasn't answer my email either.  :(    



   

No comments:

Post a Comment